Banjo for Dummies
Play your way to banjo-playing expertise
Traditionally associated with country, folk, and bluegrass music, the banjo is accessible to anyone with the patience and willpower to learn it. This second edition of Banjo For Dummies does the rest of the work for you with updated practice lessons, teaching techniques, and step-by-step examples. With this guide, you will learn tips and techniques for selecting the right instruments and accessories, how to develop correct hand position and posture, and how to tune, care for, and make simple repairs to the instrument. An updated multimedia component features companion audio tracks and complementary video lessons that cement the concepts readers gain during their reading.
* Written by Bill Evans, an accomplished five-string banjo player, teacher, writer, and historian
* Includes access to "how-to" videos on Dummies.com
* Ideal for anyone who wants to learn to play this classic instrument
For musicians hoping to lend their art an edge or interested learners looking to pick up a unique skill, Banjo For Dummies is a must-have, straightforward guide to success.
• Replacement For 9780470127629
• The fun and easy way to pick up the five-string banjo and start playing today